• Cotton.Studio

    U N S P O K E N


    " U N S P O K E N "

    Your eyes close, a fringe of lashes,
    holding back the tears as they gather.
    Why is it you hide from love,
    even as it stands before you?
    Your heart can see, love, even in the darkness.

    Your hands rest at your sides,
    though they long to reach out,
    afraid to touch, afraid to feel.
    Love in all it's emotion, surpasses the physical.
    Without even the faintest touch,
    it leaves it's imprint upon you.

    Your voice hesitant, you dare not speak of love,
    guarded, you keep your voice even,
    afraid to let the emotion show.
    Yet you give yourself away,
    for I can hear love in your voice,
    even as you pray for me,
    even as you call out my name.

    Your eyes speak of a love,
    that has not yet found it's voice.
    I smile and let it go for now,
    content to find myself,
    in the presence of love unspoken.

    Nb. Special thnx to apple.j 
    and RIP my Canon 5D



































    1 comments:

    1. love the second one!! the tone, the expression, the place. woahh.
      makes me want to take a photo like that! hahaha ;p

      ReplyDelete

     

    Popular Posts

    Experiences

    It has been 2 years since i learned photography.

    Sure for the first time i didn't feel like i'm going to do this as a job.

    But well, Passion really attract me this much to continue like this,

    mainly i do Portraits photography, i really love to capture the " Feel " of pictures, Emotion of the people , the soul that i captured.


    I did couple of Magazine photoshoot as well but since i started recently, still got a lot of to learn.

    Engagement pictures and Wedding photography are my mainly job.

    Feel free to surf through my blog here, and feel free to leave comments and contact me.

    ENJOY


    About Me

    My photo
    A freelance photographer based on Sydney - Australia. Learning all of the materials support new trend of fashion and emotive potraiture. "There are a lot of moment in our lives that quickly swept away , Our moment shouldn't measured by the step we take forward , but by the moment we create our step by step. " feel free to follow my instagram @gredyxu