• Cotton.Studio

    If only . . . (Colours Version)


    " If only . . . " 


    if only . . . you were right here next to me.


    hold me tight like how you used to do.


    kiss me gently like how you used to do.


    rub my cheeks like how you used to do.


    hold my hand like how you used to do.


    play with my hair like how you used to do.


    say you love me like how you used to do..




    if only you knew how much i love you..


    if only you knew how much i care ..


    if only i could turn back time and be with you once again.


    if only . . .


    if only you were still mine.




    If only this was just a nightmare,


    please wake me up.


    Cause this pain is more than i can bear.




    if only you could hear my heart crying.


    if only you could see these tears falling.






    If only . . .


    *****************************************************************


    Its actually the same album with the if only i'd uploaded last time, just nothing to do, 
    so i decided to upload the colours version ^^


    enjot iy guys..





































    0 comments:

    Post a Comment

     

    Popular Posts

    Experiences

    It has been 2 years since i learned photography.

    Sure for the first time i didn't feel like i'm going to do this as a job.

    But well, Passion really attract me this much to continue like this,

    mainly i do Portraits photography, i really love to capture the " Feel " of pictures, Emotion of the people , the soul that i captured.


    I did couple of Magazine photoshoot as well but since i started recently, still got a lot of to learn.

    Engagement pictures and Wedding photography are my mainly job.

    Feel free to surf through my blog here, and feel free to leave comments and contact me.

    ENJOY


    About Me

    My photo
    A freelance photographer based on Sydney - Australia. Learning all of the materials support new trend of fashion and emotive potraiture. "There are a lot of moment in our lives that quickly swept away , Our moment shouldn't measured by the step we take forward , but by the moment we create our step by step. " feel free to follow my instagram @gredyxu